Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Best Alone status [21 latest sad quotes that make your heart Melt]

If you are the search of the latest quotes and status then here you will go the alone status. These are the best sad quotes that melt your heart too.


New Heart Broken Quotes :- See Here Images Also


 







 Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.


In the end, It's what we gave of ourselves that truly matters.


The doubters are just dreamers with broken hearts.


There's always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark.


So do right people with wrong timing ever get a second try?.


The best view comes after the hardest climb.


But the tragedy is we all seek flawless love knowing no one is perfect.


Sometimes I doubt if my mind has a heart too.


I wish I could go back to the bad days and learn the lessons I missed.


Please don't expect me to pick up things that you drop on purpose.


A life without rain would be an empty glass. 


Nothing in the universe is stable; so how can you survive without moving?


My hearts like you step away from me. Very Slowly.


And then we decided to let the distance between us define our love. 


Source Link

Post a Comment

1 Comments