Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Best 15 August Emotional and Heart Torching Quotes [Proud to be Indian]

 Hello, Welcome here to the best 15 august status and quotes. These quotes are also heart touching and also proud of the nation. 

We are really proud that we are Indian. 

only Lucky peoples born in India

This independence day I am going to fly a kite on which written This is my India. 

India is my life, India is my everything. I love India, I am Indian.

Best 15 August Independence Day  Status and quotes

if we just look at the past then in 1947 15 august, Prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru raised the Indian national flag above the Lahori Gate of the Red Fort in Delhi. This was a really proud full moment for us. 


In future I have only one wish, Whenever I will die, My body should be cover with Indian Flag😍



Post a Comment

0 Comments